User Reviews & Ratings - HOLY BASIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HOLY BASIL.

«HOLY BASIL Information

See products with HOLY BASIL

2/17/2015 1:56:27 PM

Reviewer: MagicalT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been using "Organic India Tulsi Teas" for 2 weeks now and I love it. I began using it because I love herbal teas and this one said "Stress relieving and Magical" and that's all I needed to know. Two weeks later, I'm feeling calm and focused and I have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number and severity of hot flashes I have daily. I think I had one today so ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2014 7:33:18 PM

Reviewer: GUGULU, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I WAS SUFFERING FROM SINUS, ALLERGY, AND SEVERE HEADACHE SINCE LAST YEAR, I STARTED TAKING HOLY BASIL IN VEGI CAPSULES AND ALSO, HOLY BASIL TEA, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW AFTER THREE WEEKS EXPERIMENT. LONG LIVE HOLY BASIL.

11/11/2014 6:05:53 AM

Reviewer: 0-2 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    very efective

10/15/2014 9:59:28 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking this after seeing it in Dr Oz and while I haven't lost any weight I can say that it helps me overall! I've been taking this daily for a year now and I believe it has helped my immune system my mood and over all well being. Maybe just luck but since I've started taking it I haven't been sick with anything cold related.

4/22/2014 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: elizw, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Great tea and many blends to choose from. This herb is energizing while calming and is a great help to me as a woman, with aging and changing hormones,as well as my osteo arthritis and work stress levels.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?