If you take less than 250 mg/day it will work but it takes months until you feel the benefit of it and very little effects. Also it depends on the potency/strength of it too. The fact that most companies buy the bulk powder of the concentration of 1:50 from the distributor then mix it with whatever powder or herbs thus they actually reduce the strength/potency! it wont work, never will,trust me. M...

I purhased product mainly to lose weight around my midsection. After over a month there was no noticeable change. However, my mood does seem very enhanced in a positive way.

Kyle | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/18/2021
Condition: Sexual desire

Shipping was quick and easy, props to DHL. As for the product, I’ve taken good Tongkat in the past and had noticeable results. After getting suckered into the two bottles of AKARALI’s higher dose stuff and taking them as directed I felt absolutely nothing. Saw one other reviewer’s post suspecting fake reviews, but I discounted them after the company replied saying he wasn’t even a customer. After looking closer into some of the reviews after the fact, the profiles that “posted” these reviews do appear to be sketchy and all of the reviews are written in the same kind of style. If they try to discount my review I’d happily share a screenshot of my invoice with anyone who asked. I threw $70 away here and I wouldn’t want anyone else to do the same.

Jamal Mohiadeen | Age: 45-54 |
5/25/2021
Condition: Sexual desire

I get Malaysian brand RegenProTongkat Ali - Performance Mode here because it has a fair variety of health supplements. There is always a representative able and ready to help. That's what I like. They also give good suggestions and have good knowledge in what is the best fit for the individual. Great customer service interaction, wonderful selection of products for all of my kids and myself, this is always my go-to place for health and wellness. Great product, reasonable prices, fast delivery. I am a athlete and using this everyday and it passed me in dope test while giving me great power and speed.

Igoolo | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/2/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I would really recommend using tongkat ali as a supplement. I consume quality and genuine AKARALI TL200 in the form of capsules which is better than the traditional version of powdered tongkat ali where I normally mixed with coffee. But sometimes it will ruin the taste of coffee with its bitterness. But these capsules are easier to take before my meal. So far I’m on week two, I can tell the difference where I definitely feel less lethargic and doesn’t go straight to bed after work.

Hakeem | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/2/2020
Condition: Sexual desire

My friend suggested me a quality tongkat ali supplement by the brand AkarAli. Felt the difference from the first few capsules I consumed. Really improved my mood and productivity at work, and even doesn’t feel fatigued which allow me to spend some quality time with my family. Plus point for me is that the product is halal certified, so as a Muslim, I have no doubt and worry about the ingredient.

Mike | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/17/2020
Condition: Muscle strength

Tongkat Ali has been working wonders for me every since I started taking it. I recommend finding a trustable source, there is a lot of fake products out there. I have been ordering from a specialized seller and I would recommend you to find a company you can trust as the real product is expensive. Search for 'TTAShop' and you know what I mean.