If you take less than 250 mg/day it will work but it takes months until you feel the benefit of it and very little effects. Also it depends on the potency/strength of it too. The fact that most companies buy the bulk powder of the concentration of 1:50 from the distributor then mix it with whatever powder or herbs thus they actually reduce the strength/potency! it wont work, never will,trust me. M...

I purhased product mainly to lose weight around my midsection. After over a month there was no noticeable change. However, my mood does seem very enhanced in a positive way.

Kyle | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/18/2021
Condition: Sexual desire

Shipping was quick and easy, props to DHL. As for the product, I’ve taken good Tongkat in the past and had noticeable results. After getting suckered into the two bottles of AKARALI’s higher dose stuff and taking them as directed I felt absolutely nothing. Saw one other reviewer’s post suspecting fake reviews, but I discounted them after the company replied saying he wasn’t even a customer. After looking closer into some of the reviews after the fact, the profiles that “posted” these reviews do appear to be sketchy and all of the reviews are written in the same kind of style. If they try to discount my review I’d happily share a screenshot of my invoice with anyone who asked. I threw $70 away here and I wouldn’t want anyone else to do the same.Read More Read Less

Jamal Mohiadeen | Age: 45-54 |
5/25/2021
Condition: Sexual desire

I get Malaysian brand RegenProTongkat Ali - Performance Mode here because it has a fair variety of health supplements. There is always a representative able and ready to help. That's what I like. They also give good suggestions and have good knowledge in what is the best fit for the individual. Great customer service interaction, wonderful selection of products for all of my kids and myself, this is always my go-to place for health and wellness. Great product, reasonable prices, fast delivery. I am a athlete and using this everyday and it passed me in dope test while giving me great power and speed.Read More Read Less

Igoolo | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/2/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I would really recommend using tongkat ali as a supplement. I consume quality and genuine AKARALI TL200 in the form of capsules which is better than the traditional version of powdered tongkat ali where I normally mixed with coffee. But sometimes it will ruin the taste of coffee with its bitterness. But these capsules are easier to take before my meal. So far I’m on week two, I can tell the difference where I definitely feel less lethargic and doesn’t go straight to bed after work.

Hakeem | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/2/2020
Condition: Sexual desire

My friend suggested me a quality tongkat ali supplement by the brand AkarAli. Felt the difference from the first few capsules I consumed. Really improved my mood and productivity at work, and even doesn’t feel fatigued which allow me to spend some quality time with my family. Plus point for me is that the product is halal certified, so as a Muslim, I have no doubt and worry about the ingredient.

Mike | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/17/2020
Condition: Muscle strength

Tongkat Ali has been working wonders for me every since I started taking it. I recommend finding a trustable source, there is a lot of fake products out there. I have been ordering from a specialized seller and I would recommend you to find a company you can trust as the real product is expensive. Search for 'TTAShop' and you know what I mean.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/7/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Few months back i've been taking tongkat ali and i must say, it felt great. Stumbled upon this brand, Akarali, while i was going through the internet. After couple of weeks, i can get more stuff done during the day and can still go on where before i would be exhausted. Also, my libido and sexual drive have been increase exponentially. So far, i'm not experiencing any side effect from this.

ALLMAN | Age: 55-64 |
12/11/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I bought Source Naturals Tongkat Ali numerous times. It was somewhat expensive, but I was very impressed by the effect it had on my libido: it made me very horny. I took it every couple of days, when I wanted a boost. The boost kicked in by bedtime. Naturally, I reordered it a number of times, but after about the 3rd order, I had the impression that the potency had gone down and I no longer enjoyed the benefit I had initially experienced. I rather suspect that the tablets no longer contain as much Eurycoma longifolia as previously. I am planning to buy another bottle in a while, just to see.Read More Read Less

Tongkat Ali from TTAShop | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
5/29/2019
Condition: Sexual desire

I am using an Indonesian Tongkat Ali root extract, distributed by TTAShop. Its an expensive supplement but one can be sure this is 100% legit and real, there are too many fakes out there. Highly recommended.

Age: 35-44 |
6/8/2018
Condition: Athletic performance

I am 44 yr old Male who wanted better performance I take Free-T-UP by Wiefit which contains Eruycoma longifolia. I have been taking for little over a month and I feel more energy, wake up ready TO GO and my sexual performance is best it has been in years.

Stephanplatz | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/11/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I would say that after more than 2 years of taking 500 mg if this supplement under the brand name Andro 400, the results have been good to very good. I am 64 and have literally never had a problem with sexual performance and I am not aware of any side effects (I do have a pretty sexy wife, though). I've not experienced any weight loss - as has been noted in some descriptions- but that was never the main reason for my purchase anyway.

Tongkat Ali | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/10/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use Sumatra Pasak Bumi Tongkat Ali and it helps a lot.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/28/2017
Condition: Athletic performance

Gave me lupus

roro | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/2/2016

Suffer from arthritis and have been on Synflex then Naproxen for a number of years.(3x250 per day) Stopped using Naproxen within 3 days of commencing with Tongkat Ali. When on Naproxen I was still suffering from irregular pains in various parts of body (mainly hands) For over six weeks I have been almost totally pain free.

Alan | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/13/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Proper usage of proper product is extremely effective.

tongkaihateyou | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/13/2016
Condition: Muscle strength

This product IS NOT SAFE!!! DO NOT USE!! It ENLARGED MY PROSTATE for THE REST OF MY LIFE at my 34 YEARS OLD!!! I've been taking finasteride to cope with the enlargement but and I'm starting to have kidney issues because of the BLOCKAGE the enlarged prostate produces!!!

Lolapalooza | Age: 25-34 |
10/3/2016

I took this for ED together with Mucuna Pruriens and 5-HTP. I took for about 5 weeks cycling 4 days on 3 days off. I bought the 200:1 extract 400mg pills but opened them and took a much lower dose (somewhere between 50 and 100mg). I was having no improvements until one day I notice a little difficulty peeing. I also started having insomia. The insomia didn't god away even after discontinuing it. Three months later started going to doctor and after all clinical studies went ok I went to a urologist vecause I was gacing more and more trouble peeing. He made me do an ultrasound and turned out I now have a 50% enlarged prostate at my 34 years old. I now will carry and enlarged prpstate for the rest of my life with the kidney risks that implies. Still have trouble peeing and I'm terrified about harming my kidneys. Don't take this herb. It' NOT SAFE!!Read More Read Less

freedot | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/25/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

The first brand was super good. for about 2 weeks I thought I was back to about 35 yr. old. Now 86 yrs. The second brand barely did any help or improvement.. I did not take the Med. as directed. forgot to take the full dose every day. following directions may have helped. the First one I took with a "400" and a prescription of Predisdone.. The combo really gasve me a great boost like a teenager that only lasted about 1.1/2 weeks.. I used up one of them, forgot which.. It was fun while it lasted.. I got a lot of outside work done during this period. Good luck to all... Read More Read Less

susan | Age: 19-24 |
11/24/2015

okeeee

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
5/24/2015
Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/5/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I'm 56 now, and my libido dropped significantly since I was younger. I gave Tongkat Ali a try and was quite impressed. My sex drive is back to when I was in my 30's, and my energy levels in general are higher. As other reviewers have said, you do have to be careful who you buy from. People selling cheap stuff are selling fakes. For the past year I have been ordering the brand Authentic Tongkat Ali. One warning - if I take it late at night I have trouble sleeping, so I only gave it a four for Ease of Use. I take 200:1, 1200mg in the morning and 600mg at lunch.Read More Read Less