Kratom is a gentle yet extremely effective in reducing chronic nerve pain. It also gives a relaxing feeling while being gently energizing. No side effects at all. I'm a 65 yr old petite female with spinal stenosis. My quality of life went from very poor to very tolerable with kratom. All doctors should know about this.

Kratom is deadly and addictive! I've known several people who have died and many who are struggling with terrible addiction (see Reddit thread for Quit Kratom) Please read what the FDA and National Institute for Drug Abuse (NIDA) has put out-- don't even start this drug!

tiggermanscrat | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/22/2021
Condition: Pain

I am a 65 year old father of 2, grandfather of 4, married for 43 years, and I am a veteran. I have been sober from opiate addiction and alcohol for 14 years now. Kratom was not involved in me overcoming my addiction and I would not take Kratom if I thought there was any chance it would lead ME back down the path to opioid addiction. I no longer have any interest in getting High, but I know I must take something for the pain that can be intolerable at times and make me want to be dead. So I choose to take kratom as a pain medication just as if a doctor prescribed it. Can you get addicted to kratom? Of course. If you are prone to addiction it is very possible that you will become addicted. Especially if you are looking to get High to escape from reality.  I think it is human nature to become addicted to something, (food, drugs, alcohol, sports, sex), to escape from the reality of the bad times we all have to deal with in our lives.  I started taking  kratom because I get headaches almost every day and found that 500mg of kratom makes them go away about 95% of the time. Before finding Kratom I had worked with a neurologist for over 2 years. He was not able to find any new or old prescription drug or treatment to work as well as the kratom has for me. I have also been taking up to 2g doses of kratom every 3-4 hoursfor the pain caused by scar tissue from surgeries at L5-S1 with a fusion, from disk herniations at T6-10, fusions at C5-C7, osteoporosis, arthritis, and a bone disease in my left knee and shin. The kratom does not completely eliminate the pain but does make it tolerable. It does at least as good as the opiates I was previously addicted to but without the High I can do without.I have been very careful to only buy pure powdered kratom, from trusted and vetted online sellers, with nothing added to it. I had been told that you must be careful because there are unscrupulous sellers out there who add stimulants to get their customers addicted to their very high priced products. I have worked for 11 years with men who were addicted to drugs and alcohol to help them to overcome their addictions. None have been addicted to kratom. Kratom has been a blessing to me for the reduction of constant pains.   I live in Georgia and this state has worked with the American Kratom Association to enact the Kratom Consumer Protection Act and establish standards that will keep the unscrupulous sellers in line and make kratom safer for all. I am very thankful that Georgia did this. Without access to kratom I would be stuck suffering from constant pain. Kratom has been the only thing that consistently works without any major adverse reactions. Don't be fooled, much of the bad press about kratom is due to the big drug companies wanting to get kratom for themselves and make profits on it like they used to with opioids.

BG | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
Condition: Depression

Miracle worker for pain, depression and anxiety.

Kristina | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
Condition: Pain (chronic)

Kratom has given me back my normal everyday life and returned me to my children and family. I have been able to get rid of my former opioid prescriptions from my doctor that were keeping me groggy, and which I had become addicted to as I was forced to turn to them daily for my chronic pain. I never knew there was a way out until I learned about Kratom. I am so very grateful that I decided to give this supplement a try! Within days I needed less pain medication, until I was able to stop taking it entirely. I am now several years later still taking Kratom, and still pain and addiction free. I cannot recommend it enough!

mammy1070 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
Condition: Anxiety

Safe, effective and a God-send after long-term Suboxone use completely altered every system in my body; brain, digestive, muscular, etc. I found Kratom about 1 year after quitting Suboxone. I helped even out my mood, corrected a Suboxone-induced IBS issue and many other benefits. The FDA is determined to get rid of it because it takes money from Big Pharma which nearly all FDA talking-heads have benefited from financially. Make no mistake, Big Pharma owns the FDA and they are in charge of how we treat ourselves. And 99% of the time, our options are only deadly pharmaceuticals. I have never experienced a "High" like the FDA would like you to believe. I've never been sick because of it and all my blood work is perfect for the last 5 years......like literally everything!

Ned | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
Condition: Anxiety

Kratom has completely changed my life for the better. I’ve been taking it daily for over four years and have had no adverse effects, only positive. It helps with depression, anxiety, focus and overall well being. I’ve been on tradition SSRI’s before, as well as other anxiety medications and this by far is the best thing I’ve ever done for my overall well being and quality of life. I’m now eating healthier, my relationships with my loved ones has improved significantly and I now wake up ready to face the day. It doesn’t make the changes for you, but allows you to make the positive changes necessary in your life to see improvements. When taken daily it does cause dependence. This shouldn’t surprise people. Many drugs cause dependence, but not addiction. There is a huge difference. As someone who is in recovery and also sponsors others in recovery I can affirm that Kratom does not cause symptoms of addiction in the majority of people who take it. However, there are always outliers and exceptions with anything. Overall, it is an amazing life changing plant.