My "hair loss" is by choice; I like to grow my hair long, then donate it to charities that use it to make wigs for cancer patients. I've used Biotin for approximately 3 months now and the results have been remarkable! Fuller, longer, stronger hair, growing in faster than I've ever experienced. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants better hair growth.

2/23/2021

Chica | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
8/8/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Beware of high doses of biotin. Maybe OK if you've never taken it before and have a deficiency, but at some point less is needed. I had a history of brittle hair with little color and cracking fingernails. A doctor suggested biotin, and I began taking 1g or 2g. It helped the conditions a lot. Several years later, the Natrol brand I bought at Costco upped their pills from 3g to 5g, which I took without realizing the change. A doctor visit with blood test turned up disturbing, out of line results (can't remember which tests but it was notable). I stopped taking biotin immediately. Later started adding a half-pill (2.5g) to my daily vitamin regime. I think I'll reduce it to once every 4 or 5 days. The dosage still seems extreme. More is sometimes less. Due to Covid, I haven't been back for an office visit yet.

Em | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/14/2020
Condition: Hair loss

Biotin for hair I haven’t noticed major differences but my eyelashes have grown loadssss And my hair health has improved a little along with nails.

dudeandhiswife | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/24/2020
Condition: Hair loss

Started taking this after starting to lose my hair and confidence and the wife started taking it with me. Nails and hair definitely nicer. More noticeably hers, she has a full mane of long gorgeous hair now like a lion. The real benefit my wife and I received is dramatically increased sex drive for both of us. In turn helped my confidence and hers as she was never very sexually active. We both take Biotin every day.

PalmTreeTrimmer | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/7/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Started Biotin supplements for general skin-hair-nails wellness. Noticed a few days after treatment that my 6 months long 'tennis elbow' ache had gone away. I got the ache after trimming my 25' palm tree using a handsaw. I don't take any OTC/prescription meds nor did I ever treat my tennis elbow ache with cold compress or hot water bottles. I find it simply amazing that this supplement has taken that ache away. I would recommend tennis elbow sufferers to try Biotin. I use generic 1000 mcg dosage, one a day. Very inexpensive, at my grocer, $2.70 for 150 ct. bottle. Plus its a tiny pill, smaller than a Tic-Tac. Side benefits now are healthy nails, skin,