User Reviews & Ratings - MACA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MACA.

«MACA Information

5/27/2018 12:25:45 AM

Reviewer: satisfied, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take 1 500mg daily and I'm not as anxious but I notice breast enlargement as well as a huge change in my appetite (gained 8lbs) loved that btw. I'm 42 and I guess its changing my hormone balance in a positive way.

5/9/2018 3:22:25 PM

Reviewer: Colorbrown3, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I don't know who breaks out from something and then doubles the dose the next day. Not very bright. Temporary acne can occur in the beginning but goes away as your hormone levels come into balance. Has done amazing things for me and my partner from sex drive to lower triglycerides to more energy.

4/20/2018 6:47:28 PM

Reviewer: Grace Kelly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I had issues with cortisol levels and I read about maca on https://www.guideyourhealth.org/single-post/MacaL owersCortisol I tried it and at first I wasn't fond of the taste but the results were great.

12/1/2017 12:22:29 PM

Reviewer: CAgirl415, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Started taking 500mg per day and initially had a slight boost in mood and energy. After several days of use, I started breaking out with small hormonal pimples all over my body. Yesterday, I doubled the dose and was overwrought with depression and exhaustion to the point that I wanted to cry nonstop. I have stopped taking this product.

1/8/2016 4:01:02 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Added SOL Natural Foods' Macaccino to my diet everyday. It's really wonderful to stop having to have coffee and I feel much better inside. Younger, almost. I know that sounds odd, but it's really nice to feel more energy in my days. https://solnaturalfoods.com carries the specific products I use and I recommend them--they are roasted.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?