User Reviews & Ratings - MACA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MACA.

«MACA Information

10/21/2018 7:42:17 PM

Reviewer: rrhandle, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    After one dose (1/2 teaspoon) mixed into my daily smoothy, I developed insomnia and hot flashes. I never had a problem with either of these. After two weeks, I tried it again with the same results. I bought a second brand and tried it again after two months. Same results. The first brand was FiveFoods.

9/30/2018 3:19:39 AM

Reviewer: Kay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    This was added to a chocolate-chicory tea that I drink and I didn’t realize it was affecting my hormones until I read this post. I am post menopausal. It has lowered my depression, and boosted my sex drive (and related). Not sure it’s done anything for the anemia but definitely helped my energy. Took A while to fully kick in. I also had the pimples at first. * I would warn anyone that has ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2018 12:25:45 AM

Reviewer: satisfied, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take 1 500mg daily and I'm not as anxious but I notice breast enlargement as well as a huge change in my appetite (gained 8lbs) loved that btw. I'm 42 and I guess its changing my hormone balance in a positive way.

5/9/2018 3:22:25 PM

Reviewer: Colorbrown3, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I don't know who breaks out from something and then doubles the dose the next day. Not very bright. Temporary acne can occur in the beginning but goes away as your hormone levels come into balance. Has done amazing things for me and my partner from sex drive to lower triglycerides to more energy.

4/20/2018 6:47:28 PM

Reviewer: Grace Kelly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I had issues with cortisol levels and I read about maca on https://www.guideyourhealth.org/single-post/MacaL owersCortisol I tried it and at first I wasn't fond of the taste but the results were great.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?