I was at my wits end with lack of sleep with hot flushes and night sweats- I purchased maca capsules from superfood.co.uk out of desperation after trying various alternative therapies including acupuncture. I took 2 capsules as soon as they arrived almost ripping the postmans arm off - unbelievable results on the same day and within three days all night sweats and hot flushes had stopped- ladies ...

The first time I tried it I put about 1/2 teaspoon on my tongue. I immediately felt like I was going to choke , so spat it out and rinsed my mouth. I felt like my mind went crazy for a little while and panicked.I have been adding a teaspoon to my smoothies and everytime I have it I get like an itch or tickle in my throat. Today I had a little more than usual and had a coughing fit that lasted fo...

Happy!! | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/2/2021
Condition: Sexual arousal

I take maca once a day in a 3500 dose in a tablet by the brand carusos. I was on the depo shot and recently came off of it due to its effect on my mood and libido. I have only been taking this for close to two weeks and have noticed a HUGE difference! Before I had no sexual desire whatsoever and would go months without wanting sex and it was incredibly painful which sucked for my partner. I now have an even higher sex drive than him!! The results were instant. The pain I used to feel from sex is gone, it feels so much better and I finally feel sexy again!! Really looking forward to seeing how well it works as time goes on!

Eazy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/9/2021
Condition: Depression

I've been using Maca for a few years now and I am so happy with this as a good anti depressent for me to say the truth about this wonderful herbal supplement is the best part of my life I've ever seen before I used Maca to be my best at all I have ever thought I could do this is the best part of my experience ever since I've used Maca to be a very good anti depressent and a lot of strength and energy is very important for me and it makes me feel much better about myself than ever before I used Maca

LizH | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/22/2021

Take it for PMDD, has 100% cured my mood and made me feel calmer. Gives me energy if I cant sleep. I still get the fatigue and migraines that are hormonal in origin but those are easier to live and work with than mood swings. I hope more research is done because I suffered forn21 years and took HRT for 8-10 yrs but eventually quit due to side effects. I did notice a slight increase in anxiety for first week but as long as I take it in morning I get used to it pretty quick. I found raw maca worse for anxiety tho, mistake gelatinised which is Cooked. Maca affects thyroid hormones so is not suitable if you have a thyroid condition altho at low doses it's fine and most has slightly more of the thyroid inducing chemical than other basics veg.

foryou2know | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/23/2021
Condition: Infertility

head ache and anger

12/20/2020
Condition: Postmenopausal conditions

Maca can be dangerous if you are a Sensitive like me. It made me crazy anxious. I am suffering from menapause and was told to buy balanced femme which has ma a in it. Yes my energy is a lot better but the maca makes my head feel so crazy and anxious. I’m torn cause I have more energy. But buyer beware- it can make you feel like you are not yourself.