A friend with chronic knee pain told me he rubs emu oil behind his knees for relief. I had chronic knee pain from over-exertion years ago. I tried this remedy, and it worked. No more knee pain. And... somebody said emu oil grows hair. It does. I apply it to my bald spot and now there is hair growing. I guess it revitalizes the hair bed somehow. It's sparse, but growing about 50% coverage. I fig...

Although easy to apply does NOT have any affect on pain. I have used several other products in the past that actually considerably help relive pain in muscles, joints, shoulder, knee, etc. However other products were messy and NOT easy to use so I tried Blue Emu. Mistake as it was like putting water on your sore muscles and throwing money out the window!

Pete Emmert | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/13/2021
Condition: Joint pain

I am dealing with shoulder pain and just for kicks, I tried Blue Emu... They kill birds for this crap????

MikeyBags | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/17/2021
Condition: Joint pain

I have neuropathy in my legs and feet. I have tried everything. Neuropathy never goes away, but this product has eased the pain.

Marty | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/9/2021
Condition: Joint pain

Worked well with (and as stopped) prescription anti-inflammatory for my shoulder pain. Others have told me that Blue Emu helped when nothing else would for various pains. Great find.

Panda | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/7/2019

Used the blue colored emu oil 3 times a day for 3 weeks. It did not stink

Arcticwolfe | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/10/2019
Condition: Joint pain

Have not had any benefit at all. The cheaper products work much better.