Guarana tablets at 1,000 mg per tablet help to maintain alertness. However, it is just as habit forming as coffee because the guaranine molecule is a twin to the caffeine molecule. Yet the guarana does not give me as much of the side effects that I get from coffee such as the breast fibroids or nervous tics in my muscles. The guarana is best when it is not used for more than 24 hours and there is ...

did not loose a pound infact gained 4 lbs in 10 days of treatment

2/19/2021
Condition: Cognitive function

The first time I took it , 250 mg, I got a head ache, but if I take 50mg, I feel great! Recomend for feeling awake without coffee, coffee was giving me irritable bowel recently.

Roger Bacon | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/19/2019
Condition: Exercise performance

I was a truck driver and used lollipops with guarana for alertness and awakeness and appetite suppression. I also find it suitable for bicycle touring. I do not have it every day and avoid other caffeine products when using it.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/22/2017
Condition:

I take 200 mg once a day. It helps improve my concentration without making me too jittery.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/4/2016
Condition: Weight loss
Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/3/2015

i took it cause i was very tierd and it helped me a lot hope i can findc it buy