User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

5/22/2018 5:09:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Gave me headaches and muscle pain and does not work well alone.

5/16/2018 9:49:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Insomnia
    5/6/2018 9:44:18 PM

Reviewer: MW, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I had a few nightmares and then night 3 of taking I had a fright mare. It was so vivid and scared me so bad I actually became sick to my stomach. I have never had a dream in my life so vivid and never took melatonin again. I have never had a fright mare since. Good chance if it give you nightmares they will only get worse.

4/8/2018 2:36:44 PM

Reviewer: Happy sleeper, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    Melatonin has been very effective versus all the other otc sleep remedies that I've tried. No hangover the next morning. I am taking 5mg every night before bedtime, which I fall fast asleep and let's me sleep through the night, perfect dose. I did try 10 mg at first, it gave me horrible nightmares! Melatonin from Nature's Bounty took me 30 minutrs plus to fall asleep and not always sle ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2018 2:25:47 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take 3mg melatonin occasionally when I cant sleep or think I'll have trouble due to my crazy schedule. No matter what time I take it, I feel it kick in in about 30 mins to an hour, and when I wake up I'm fine even if I take it at 1am and wake up at 4am. I've never had any side effects from it and recommend it to people I know who struggle with sleep. I'll also add caffeine doesn ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?