Treatment Options by Stage
Stage IV Vulvar Cancer
Treatment of stage IV vulvar cancer may include the following:
- Radical vulvectomy and pelvic exenteration.
- Radical vulvectomy followed by radiation therapy.
- Radiation therapy followed by surgery, with or without chemotherapy.
- Radiation therapy with or without chemotherapy.
- A clinical trial of a new treatment.
Check for U.S. clinical trials from NCI's list of cancer clinical trials that are now accepting patients with stage IV vulvar cancer. For more specific results, refine the search by using other search features, such as the location of the trial, the type of treatment, or the name of the drug. General information about clinical trials is available from the NCI Web site.