Understanding Heat Rash -- Symptoms
What Are the Symptoms of Heat Rash?
Small, itchy red bumps on the skin are the symptoms of heat rash. The rash may feel prickly, stinging, or burning.
Call Your Doctor About Heat Rash if:
- The rash is severe or painful or does not go away on its own within a few days.
- You develop an infection in an area where you recently had heat rash.
- You have a fever or any other signs of illness.
- The rash is bright red or has streaks.
- The rash starts after you have been taking an antibiotic or new medication.