- How I Manage My Chronic Congestion
- Why Do I Have Nasal Polyps?
Nasal polyps are teardrop-shaped growths in your nose and sinuses. Find out more about what causes them.
- Medications for Nasal Polyps
Doctors can treat nasal polyps. Find out what might work for you.
- Nasal Polyp Surgery: What to Expect
You might need surgery for nasal polyps if medicine doesn't help. Get details on what you can expect.
- How I Manage My Chronic Congestion
Chronic congestion is a common issue with nasal polyps. Get tips on how to manage them.
- Steps to Take for Your Child's Peanut Allergy Success
Learn how creating a food allergy action plan and educating your child about their peanut allergy can help keep them safe from allergic reactions.
- Children's Peanut Allergies: A Parent's Perspective
Tips for managing your child's peanut allergy, from one parent's point of view.
- Who Needs to Be Aware of Your Child's Peanut Allergy?
Learn about which people who need to know that your child has a peanut allergy and find out what kind of information you need to share.
- Can Early Exposure Fix Food Allergies?
Evidence suggests that slow, sustained exposure to peanuts under a doctor’s care may cut the odds of an accidental reaction down the line in kids and adults.
- Las alergias y los senos nasales: la lucha contra la rinitis alérgica
- Pinterest Embed Test
- Reddit Embed Test
- IA No Header Image Test
- IA JS Embed Tumblr Test
- IA JS Embed Imgur Test
- Test Article for Social Share Toggle
- Cómo Cuidarse Bien la Nariz Cuando es Alérgico
- ¿Puede Hacer Jardinería si Tiene Alergias?
- Interactive Article Bullet List Test - With Description
- Interactive Article Bullet List Test
- Interactive Articles Shareable Fact Test
- Interactive Article J Test
- Kids’ Allergies: Is It Time to See an Allergist?
You’ve tried everything for your child’s seasonal allergies. Know when to call the doctor.
- How to Treat Allergies That Get You All Stuffed Up
Want to breathe easy again? Find out which medicines can free up the stuffiness in your nose and sinuses.
- Food Allergy Myths and Facts
Separate fact and fiction about food allergies, including the difference between an allergy and a sensitivity, whether children outgrow allergies, and more.
- How to Survive Spring Allergy Season
Get tips on how to manage your hay fever with drugs, nasal sprays, allergy shots, and more.
- Does Honey Prevent Allergies?
Some say a spoonful of honey makes the sneezing and sniffling symptoms of allergies go away. Here's what the experts say.
- Gardening with allergies
- 5 Ways to Beat Spring Allergies
Suffer from seasonal allergies? Here’s how to get fast, easy relief.
- 5 Housecleaning Tips for Families With Allergies
When you have allergies, keeping your home clean takes on a new importance. Get ideas on how to make it easier.
- How to Dodge Your Fall Allergies
Ragweed, hayrides, and apple picking can spur sneezes, a runny nose, hives, and more fall allergy symptoms.
- All About Nasal Allergies
Constant sneezing and runny nose? Don’t let nasal allergy symptoms ruin your day. Find help and learn how to manage your symptoms here.
- Adult-Onset Allergies
You might think allergies, skin tests, and shots are for kids. But if you’ve got a scratchy throat and sniffles, think again.
- 10 Foods That May Curb Seasonal Allergies
- Have Food Allergies? Still Enjoy Summer Spreads
Find out the steps you need to take so you can enjoy barbecues and picnics without having a reaction to your food allergy triggers.
- Get Ready for Spring Allergy Season
If you or your child has allergies, it’s important to prepare for a rise in pollen, bees, and even trigger foods in the spring.
- Do You Have a Cold or Allergies?
Can you tell the difference between a cold and allergies?
- You are never too old for allergies
- Are Your Allergies Spoiling the Romance?
Don’t let food allergies, pet allergies, or seasonal allergies come between you and your new relationship.
- What Causes Sinus Problems?
If you are plagued by sinus problems, take a moment to consider these valuable parts of your body. What can turn good sinuses into problem sinuses?
- Allergies and Your Sinuses: Fighting Allergic Rhinitis
A guide to fighting nasal allergies, from prescription treatments to self-care.
- Sinus Problems: Home Remedies and Tips
Do you have sinus problems? Here's how to make your home kinder to your sinuses.
- Housecleaning Tips to Ease Allergies
Allergy and asthma symptoms getting you down? Take control with these simple cleaning strategies.
- Allergy Shots Example
- Will Moving Help My Child's Allergies?
Switching locations might be tempting, one allergy expert says, but it's not guaranteed to bring relief.
- Should You Get Allergy Shots?
If you’ve got seasonal allergies, you might be considering allergy shots as the answer to all your sniffling and sneezing. Here’s the rundown on who should consider them.
- Smog: Not an Allergen, but an Irritant
Smoke + fog = Smog: What this pollutant can do to make your allergies and asthma symptoms worse.
- Does Your Child Have a Cold, or Is It Allergies?
WebMD helps you determine whether your child has a common cold or a case of allergies. Learn the symptoms and how to distinguish the two.