Self-Care for Nasal Polyps
- Healthy Peanut-Free Snacks for Children
Get ideas on healthy and tasty snacks for a child with peanut allergies.
- Is It Allergies or Something Else?
From colds to flu to COVID-19, many other conditions can look like allergies. Find out what's causing your coughing, sneezing, or other symptoms.
- Reasons Why Your Face Looks Swollen
It’s not always easy to figure out what makes your face swell up. Find out about the possible causes.
- Mosquito Repellents: What Works?
Mosquito bites are itchy, annoying, and can even make you sick. Find out what works (and what doesn't) to protect you from these blood-sucking bugs.
- Signs of a Severe Allergic Reaction
Learn how to tell if you or someone near you is having a severe allergic reaction.
- Common Plants and Trees That Trigger Allergies
Itchy eyes and a runny nose in the spring, summer, or fall can be signs that you’re allergic to pollen in the air. Find out more about which plants and trees might be causing your symptoms.
- 9 Surprising Things You Could Be Allergic To
Foods, insect stings, and pollens are pretty common allergy triggers. What else can cause hives, vomiting, trouble breathing, or even stop your heart?
- Sinusitis Dos and Don'ts
Is it OK to fly when you've got sinusitis? How about going to work? See what's right and wrong when you're all stuffed up.
- How to Soothe Your Child’s Allergies
Help them fight sneezing, itching, and stuffy or runny noses that come with allergies. See solutions from natural remedies to information on medicines that can help ease your child’s allergies to pollen, dust, dander, and more.
- 10 Ways to Reduce Mold Allergies
Learn 10 ways to fight the fungus and reduce mold allergy symptoms from dust masks to bottles of bleach.
- Will This Trigger My Food Allergy?
Peanuts, tomatoes, and even exercise, can bring on food allergies, some quite dangerous. This WebMD slideshow helps identify triggers, symptoms, and tests to help keep your family safe.
- Poison Ivy and Other Plants: What You Should Know
You may know to look for poison ivy's three-leaf stem, but what else do you know about rash-causing plants? Learn the myths and facts of poison plants.
- Myths and Facts About Seasonal Allergies
If you have allergies, should you move to the desert? Will honey help? Find the answers to some popular allergy myths.
- 13 Natural Ways to Defeat Allergies
Allergies making you miserable? Learn about natural allergy treatments, from acupuncture and air filters to neti pots.
- Slideshow: Life-Threatening Allergy Triggers
From insect stings to nuts and shellfish, see what can trigger anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction, and how to be prepared for an allergy emergency.
- Severe Allergies at School -- How to Be Prepared
Find out how to go back to school with serious allergies. See how to minimize allergens, how to safely keep epinephrine at school, and more.
- 10 Signs Your Allergies Are Out of Control
See these surprising allergy symptoms and learn how to get relief. Find solutions for sneezing, congestion, itchy and watery eyes, and more.
- What Happens in a Nasal Allergy Attack?
See how an allergy attack happens from trigger to finding relief from symptoms. Learn what causes the sneezing, congestion, and itching of an allergic reaction.
- Top Items for Your Allergy Relief Kit
Be prepared for your next allergy attack no matter where you go. See which medicines you need in your allergy kit to help relieve symptoms.
- Slideshow: Natural Ways to Relieve Sinus Pain
Sinus problems – congestion, pain, headaches – are some of the most common complaints people have. This slideshow shows people what they can do at home to help prevent and treat sinus problems.
- Sinusitis: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
WebMD's sinusitis slideshow: What sinusitis is, how you get it, how it's treated.
- 10 Worst Cities for Spring Allergies
Each year, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America lists the top 10 "spring allergy capitals." Did your hometown make the list? WebMD has the details.
- How to Get Allergy Relief at Home
Get tips for things you can do in your house to ease the sneezing and itchy eyes that are brought on by hay fever.
- Bad Bugs Slideshow: Identifying Bugs and Their Bites
Learn to identify ticks, poisonous spiders, fleas, chiggers, and other bugs. See what their bites and stings look like -- and how to find relief.
- Nasal Irrigation: Natural Relief for Cold & Allergy Symptoms
Clogged sinuses and congestion bothering you? Nasal irrigation can relieve sinus symptoms associated with colds and allergies. Learn how to do nasal irrigation with this visual guide.
- 10 Common Allergy Triggers
From pollen and pets to food and bugs, find out the most common things that can trigger allergy symptoms.