IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) WebMD composite image
(2) Living Art Enterprises, LLC / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(3) Eye of Science / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(4) WebMD composite image / background photo by Voller Ernst
(5) Radius Images
(6) Living Art Enterprises, LLC / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(7) © ISM / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
(8) Image Source
(9) Kenneth Eward / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(10) Brayden Knell / WebMD
(11) Uppercut Images
(12) PHANIE / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(13) PHANIE / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(14) Siri Stafford / Taxi
American College of Physicians, PIER: Physicians Information and Education Resource web site.
Jim Young, PhD, biostatistician, Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland.
Joe, S.A. Otolaryngology -- Head & Neck Surgery, September 2008.
Jordan S. Josephson, MD, director, New York Nasal and Sinus Center and author, Sinus Relief Now, Perigee Trade, December 2006.
Harvey, R. Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews, Jul. 18, 2007.
Ian G. Williamson, MD, senior lecturer, University of Southampton, England.
Lim, M. American Journal of Rhinology, July/August 2008.
Lindbaek, M. Journal of the American Medical Association, Dec. 5, 2007.
Morten Lindbaek, MD, PhD, professor, University of Oslo, Norway.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases web site.
Piccirillo, J.F. The New England Journal of Medicine, Aug. 26, 2004.
Schumann, S.A. and Hickner, J. Journal of Family Practice, July 2008.
Williamson, I.G. Journal of the American Medical Association, Dec. 5, 2007.