Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Erin Manning/Workbook Stock
2) SPL/Photo Researchers Inc
3) Science Source/Photo Researchers Inc
4) Laurie O'Keefe/Photo Researchers Inc
5) CNRI/Photo Researchers Inc, Steve Pomberg/WebMD
6) Interactive Medical Media LLC
7) Michelle Del Guercio / Photo Researchers, Inc.
8) Dr. P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
9) Laguna Design/OSF
10) Dr. Jean Claude Amoric /ISM
11) Lucianne Pashley/Age Fotostock
12) Watney Collection/Phototake
13) Dr P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
14) Dr P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
15) Eye of Science / Photo Researchers, Inc.
16) Medical Body Scans / Photo Researchers, Inc.
17) Scott Camazine / Phototake
18) Biophoto Associates / Photo Researchers, Inc.
20) Scott Camazine / Phototake
21) Dr P. Marazzi / Photo Researchers, Inc.
22) Alan & Linda Detrick / Photo Researchers, Inc
23) James Gathany / CDC
24) Roger Sutcliffe/OSF
25) Eddy Gray / Photo Researchers, Inc.
American Academy of Family Physicians
American Academy of Pediatrics
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Johns Hopkins Medicine
New York University, Langone Medical Center
The Nemours Foundation
Reviewed by Renee A. Alli, MD on October 16, 2017
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.