Drugs and Medications Slideshows
- Bad Habits for Your Back
You’re more likely to have back pain as you get older. Here’s how to avoid making things worse with bad habits.
- Tips for Getting Through Treatment for mTNBC
Metastatic triple-negative breast cancer has a big impact on your mental and emotional health. Here’s how to thrive – not just survive – during treatment.
- Tips for Going Out or Traveling With Myasthenia Gravis
Try these tips for going out or traveling with myasthenia gravis.
- Tips for Psoriatic Arthritis Caregivers
Do you care for someone with psoriatic arthritis? Learn more about how you can support the physical and emotional health of your loved one.
- Preparing For Your ASCVD Appointment Checklist
Take these steps before a visit with a cholesterol specialist to better understand ASCVD and help your doctor give you the right care.
- Multiple Myeloma in People of Color: Tips for Self-Management
It's challenging to stay on top of treatments, appointments, and day-to-day care. Proactively taking steps to manage your condition can help.
- Advances in Treatment for Prostate Cancer
With new therapies for every stage of the disease, prostate cancer care is becoming less invasive, highly targeted and, most importantly, more effective.
- Advice for People Recently Diagnosed With MS
If you recently found out that you have MS, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some actionable tips for what to do and expect first.
- Honoring Your Emotions with Early HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
A lot of strong feelings come with a breast cancer diagnosis. Here’s how to process them and support your mental health during treatment and beyond.
- Advances in Treatment of Addiction
Learn more about approaches like skin grafts and magic mushrooms that are being studied by researchers to treat addiction.
- Advances In IBD Treatment
Do you want to learn about breakthroughs and cutting-edge treatments for IBD? Here are a few to get excited about.
- Tips for Building Muscle Mass While on HIV Treatment
You might gain some weight during your HIV treatment, but you can work on your muscles to stay strong and healthy. Follow these tips for building muscle.
- Things You Can Do for Your Health Today
Here are some simple changes that can make a big difference in your health in the long run.
- Are You Making These Healthy Food Mistakes?
You have the best of intentions to eat healthy. But sometimes, the things we think are good for us might not be, or we might overdo it. Is your diet on track?
- Get Enough Vitamin B Today? All Kinds?
You may have heard of vitamin B12 and folic acid. But did you know there are other important B vitamins?
- Slideshow: A Visual Guide to Migraine Headaches
Learn about the many different symptoms, triggers, and treatments for these severe headaches. Pictures show the visual problems (aura) and brain structures affected.
- Fighting MS Fatigue with Physical Activity
Did you know moving your body can help ease the fatigue of multiple sclerosis? See how walking, swimming, yoga, and other exercises do the trick.
- Natural Ways to Ease Asthma Symptoms
You can do more than take medication to manage your asthma. Several other things can help you breathe more easily.
- Advances in Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
There are many new treatments for MS. Some are approved by the FDA while others are still in clinical trials. Learn more about new therapies.
- Slideshow: A Day of Healthful Choices for the Whole Family
Your family has the opportunity to make healthy choices all day long. WebMD shows you how to make the most of the day with these tips for all ages.
- Caring for an Infant With Cows' Milk Allergy
Tips for parents of infants with a cows' milk protein allergy. Learn what signs to watch for and foods to avoid.
- Advances in Eczema Treatment
Researchers are constantly developing new ways to treat eczema. Learn what’s new in injected, oral, and topical treatments.
- Advances in Psoriasis Treatment
More than 100 million people have psoriasis worldwide. As the number grows, experts keep looking for new ways to manage the condition. Here’s a look at advances in psoriasis treatments.
- Advances in Uterine Fibroid Treatment
You don’t have to put up with symptoms. Learn about available treatments and how they can help with your condition.
- Advances in Treatments of RA Slideshow
What’s on the horizon for rheumatoid arthritis? Learn about breakthroughs for diagnosing, treating, and perhaps being able to prevent RA.
- Staying Healthy With B-Cell Therapy
B-cell therapy for multiple sclerosis increases your risk for infections. Learn more about what you can do to stay healthy.
- Advances in Breast Cancer Detection and Treatment
Researchers are constantly developing new ways to detect and treat breast cancer. Learn what’s new in screening and treatmen
- Advances in HIV Treatment
See the future of ART and how new regimens are making it easier to live a long, healthy life with HIV.
- Bouncing Back After a Migraine
Migraine doesn’t fully end when your head stops aching. There’s a final phase with its own set of symptoms. Ease them with lots of TLC.
- Elimination Diet for Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Find out how cutting out certain foods from your diet can help manage your EoE.
- Best Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis
Need some ideas? From lifting weights and swimming to Pilates and tai chi, there are plenty of options to ease symptoms and keep you fit as possible.
- Tips for Safe Driving with Idiopathic Hypersomnia
Road-test your driving ability and boost alertness to make driving safer for you.
- Best Pastas You Can Eat
Like other grains, pasta is one part of a balanced plate. Focus on these healthy kinds — and yes, that includes white pasta. Don’t believe the carb police: Every kind of pasta can be part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Weight Loss Success With Type 2 Diabetes
Obesity raises your risk for insulin resistance. Find out how to drop some weight to better manage your type 2 diabetes.
- How to Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu
Does your child have the cold or flu? Know how to ease their yucky symptoms so they feel better as they recover -– and when to call their doctor.
- Signs It Could Be More Than a Cold
Is it just a run-of-the-mill cold, or something else, like the flu, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, or pneumonia? Here’s how to tell.
- How to Feel Better in Less Than 15 Minutes
Need a quick pick-me-up? These simple steps can get you moving and boost your mood - fast!
- Ways to Practice Self-Care
Self-care doesn't have to cost a lot. These simple steps can boost your mood and get you moving.
- Heart-Pounding, Stomach-Knotting: Stress and You
From knots in your stomach to headaches, heartburn and chronic health conditions, stress can lead to a variety of health issues.
- Non-Contagious Skin Conditions To Know
Many different kinds of conditions can affect skin, your body’s largest organ. Here’s what may cause those bumps, rashes, moles, and dry patches.
- Bathroom Dangers: How to Spot Them and What to Do
Bathrooms can be sweet retreats. But some dangers lurk, from slick floors to mold to iffy personal products. Learn how to spot an issue and what to do.
- What Not to Do When You're Immunocompromised
When you have a weakened immune system, it's best to avoid certain activities. Learn how to protect yourself.
- Treating and Managing Common Lupus Complications
Lupus can affect many parts of your body. Find out how to treat and manage these problems.
- Exercises for Better Sleep
Could your exercise habits be influencing your sleep health? Find out what types of exercise could help or hurt your sleep.
- Complementary Treatments for Managing Lupus
Learn about complementary and alternative treatments for lupus.
- Managing the Emotional Effects of Lupus
Lupus can negatively impact your emotional well-being as well as your physical health. Here are ways to take control of your feelings and your flares.
- Managing Oral and Nasal Ulcers in Lupus
Lupus impacts your entire body and can cause painful sores in your mouth and nose. Learn how they’re treated and how self-care can help keep them at bay.
- Preventing Flares and Maintaining Remission in Lupus
Get tips on how to prevent your lupus from flaring up and keeping it in remission by taking care of your health and avoiding certain triggers.