Who should not take Indapamide?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- increased activity of the parathyroid gland
- a type of joint disorder due to excess uric acid in the blood called gout
- low amount of sodium in the blood
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- liver problems
- high amount of uric acid in the blood
- cessation of urine production
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Indapamide?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.