Who should not take ZOMACTON?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- cancer or malignancy
- untreated decreased level of thyroid hormones
- diabetic retinopathy, a type of damage to the eye from diabetes
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- pseudotumor cerebri, a condition with high fluid pressure in the brain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- high blood pressure
- lung failure causing loss of breath
- sleep apnea
- visible water retention
- major traumatic injury
- scoliosis, or curvature of the spine
- separation of upper part of femur bone from the shaft
- progression of a skin nevus
- morbid obesity
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using somatropin subcutaneous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.