What Conditions does Senormin Tablet Treat?
- high blood pressure
- heart attack
- prevention of anginal chest pain associated with coronary artery disease
- Migraine Prevention
- Prevention of Post Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Atrial Fibrillation
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Fast Heart Beat due to Antipsychotic Medication
- Essential Tremor
- additional medication for treating pheochromocytoma
- Prevention of Ventricular Arrhythmia due to Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.