Who should not take Clomiphene Citrate?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- a tumor of the pituitary gland
- untreated decreased level of thyroid hormones
- severely decreased function of cortex of adrenal gland
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- blind spot in the eye
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- liver problems
- an ovarian cyst
- ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
- an abnormal enlargement of the ovaries
- abnormal bleeding from the uterus
- Tamoxifen Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.