Who should not take DURAGESIC?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- alcohol intoxication
- drug abuse
- cor pulmonale
- slow heartbeat
- low blood pressure
- asthma attack
- decreased lung function
- inflammatory bowel disease
- paralysis of the intestines
- severe liver disease
- biliary and gallbladder problem
- acute inflammation of the pancreas
- decreased kidney function
- an inability to completely empty the bladder
- weakened patient
- weakness and wasting of the body
- high pressure within the skull
- inherited dysfunction of autonomic nerve function
- MRI scan
- acute pain following operation without opiate tolerance
- worsening chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- history of opioid overdose
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Duragesic patch, transdermal 72 hours?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.