What Conditions does MACROBID Treat?
- bladder infection caused by Enterobacter
- urinary tract infection prevention
- infection of the urinary tract caused by Enterococcus
- urinary tract infection due to E. coli bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Klebsiella bacteria
- urinary tract infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus infection of urinary tract
- bacterial urinary tract infection
- a bacterial infection
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Macrobid?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.