What Conditions does Canakinumab (PF) Solution, Reconstituted (Recon Soln) Treat?
- familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome
- TNF receptor-associated periodic fever syndrome
- familial Mediterranean fever
- systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Muckle-Wells syndrome
- hyper-IgD periodic fever syndrome
- acute inflammation of the joints due to gout attack
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.