What Conditions does Denosumab Subcutaneous Treat?
- osteoporosis in postmenopausal woman at high risk for fracture
- osteoporosis in male patient
- loss of bone mineral density (BMD) due to aromatase inhibitor therapy
- loss of bone mineral density (BMD) due to anti-androgen drug
- osteoporosis caused by glucocorticoid drugs
- prevention of skeletal related events in multiple myeloma
- giant cell tumor of bone
- increased calcium in the blood from cancer
- prevention of skeletal related events associated with bone metastases from solid tumor
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Denosumab Subcutaneous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.