Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Philip and Karen Smith / Iconica
(2) Background image from Claude Edelmann / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(3) ERIK ISAKSON / Tetra images
(4) Background image from ERIK ISAKSON / Tetra images
(5) LWA / Taxi
(6) altrendo images / Stockbyte
(7) Yoav Levy / Phototake
(9) David Leahy / Taxi
(10) Ian Hooton / Photo Researchers, Inc.
(11) Jules Selmes / Dorling Kindersley
(12) Mel Curtis / Photodisc
(13) Trinette Reed / Digital Vision
(14) Alan Boyde / Visuals Unlimited
(15) Eisenhut & Mayer / StockFood Creative
(16) Brayden Knell / WebMD
(17) LWA / Taxi
Cleveland Clinic's Women's Health Center.
Hormone Health Network: “Bioidentical Hormones.”
Kryger, Meir, et al, editors: Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine. Fourth Edition, Elsevier, 2005.
Kryger, Meir, et al, editors Sleep Medicine, Third Edition, Elsevier, 2000.
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
National Institutes of Health.
National Institute on Aging.
National Women's Health Information Center.
North American Menopause Society.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women's Health.
Women's Health Initiative.
Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, consultant in women's health, Cleveland Clinic; executive director emeritus, North American Menopause Society.
Reviewed by Brunilda Nazario, MD on October 26, 2021
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.