Does Conzip Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PROPOXYPHENE; TRAMADOL/RASAGILINE; SELEGILINE
- SEROTONINERGIC AGENTS/DAPOXETINE
- OPIOID ANALGESICS/OPIOID ANTAGONISTS
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TAPENTADOL; TRAMADOL/TRICYCLIC COMPOUNDS; CARBAMAZEPINE
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/NALBUPHINE
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/BUTORPHANOL
- CHRONIC OPIOIDS/BUPRENORPHINE
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- CODEINE; TRAMADOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- TRAMADOL/5-HT3 ANTAGONISTS
- TRAMADOL/SELECTED MODERATE TO STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/SLEEP DRUGS; TRANQUILIZERS
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES
- OPIOIDS (EXTENDED RELEASE)/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- TRAMADOL/SELECTED SSRIS; SNRIS
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- MEPERIDINE; TRAMADOL/TRAZODONE (<= 50 MG)
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
- MEPERIDINE; TRAMADOL/NEFAZODONE; TRAZODONE (> 50 MG)
- OPIOIDS (IR & ER)/GABAPENTINOIDS
- PROPOXYPHENE; TRAMADOL/SLT ANTICOAGULANTS (VIT K ANTAG)
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.