What Conditions does ZOMACTON Treat?
- significant weight loss from HIV
- growth hormone deficiency dwarfism
- growth hormone deficiency in an adult
- inadequate absorption of nutrients due to a short bowel
- failure to grow caused by chronic kidney failure
- growth failure associated with Turner's syndrome
- growth failure due to Prader-Willi syndrome
- short stature associated with Noonan syndrome
- growth failure in child with short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency
- short height unrelated to low amounts of growth hormone
- short stature in child born small for gestational age
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Zomacton vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.