Who should not take ZIRABEV?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low levels of female hormones in the body called hypogonadism
- decrease of neutrophils in the blood from cancer chemotherapy
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- angina, a type of chest pain
- chronic heart failure
- a hemorrhage in the brain
- a transient ischemic attack, a type of stroke that lasts only a few minutes
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- inflammation of the esophagus with erosion
- an abnormal connection between the esophagus and windpipe
- a gastrointestinal tract fistula
- bleeding of the stomach or intestines
- nephrotic syndrome, a type of kidney disorder
- bleeding not related to menstrual period
- recent operation
- elevation of proteins in the urine
- impaired wound healing
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- a rupture in the wall of the stomach or intestine
- problems with wound healing after a surgery
- a type of brain disorder called posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome
- a fistula between two body organs
- secondary ovarian failure, a condition where ovaries stop working before age 40
- necrotizing fasciitis
- bleeding in the alveoli of the lungs
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using bevacizumab-bvzr intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.