Does WAKIX Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Sorry, we have no data available. Please contact your doctor or pharmacist.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- PITOLISANT/HORMONAL CONTRACEPTIVES
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SERTINDOLE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- PITOLISANT/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- PITOLISANT/STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- PITOLISANT/STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS
- PITOLISANT/STRONG CYP3A4 INDUCERS THAT PROLONG QT
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OZANIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/PONESIMOD
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SIPONIMOD
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/FEXINIDAZOLE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/GALANTAMINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOMEPROMAZINE
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SELPERCATINIB
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OXALIPLATIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/OSILODROSTAT
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/AMISULPRIDE
- MODERATE AND WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/UBROGEPANT
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEFAMULIN
- POSSIBLE QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ENTRECTINIB
- SELECTED MODERATE-WEAK CYP3A4 INDUCERS/EXEMESTANE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/FINGOLIMOD
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Wakix?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.