Who should not take LYLLANA?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- breast cancer
- family history of breast cancer
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- tumor that is dependent on estrogen for growth
- high cholesterol
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- hepatic porphyria
- deficiency of anti-clotting agents
- a migraine headache
- high blood pressure
- a heart attack
- coronary artery disease
- heart valve disease
- a stroke
- obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot
- a blood clot
- blood clot in a deep vein of the extremities
- at risk for formation of blood clots
- liver problems
- disease of the gallbladder
- a lump in the breast
- abnormal bleeding from the uterus
- tobacco smoking
- increased cardiovascular event risk
- mammography abnormal
- protein C deficiency disease
Are you currently using Lyllana patch, transdermal semiweekly?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.