Who should not take OPDUALAG?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- overactive thyroid gland
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- type 1 diabetes mellitus
- decreased function of the adrenal gland
- inflammation of the middle tissue heart muscle
- a type of inflammation of the lung called interstitial pneumonitis
- inflammation of the large intestine
- inflammation of the liver called hepatitis
- kidney inflammation
- decreased kidney function
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- inflammation of the pituitary gland
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Opdualag vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.