What Conditions does FLUCONAZOLE IN DEXTROSE Treat?
- candidiasis fungal infection of the oropharynx
- urinary tract infection due to Candida albicans fungus
- candidiasis yeast infection that spreads throughout body
- treatment for prevention of disseminated candidiasis
- presence of Candida species yeast in the blood
- a fungal infection in the esophagus due to Candida
- presence of Candida albicans fungus in the blood
- scattered infection caused by Coccidioides fungus
- lung infection caused by Coccidioides fungus
- an infection due to a fungus
- presumed infection in neutropenic patient with fever
- a brain infection called cryptococcal meningitis
- Candida yeast infection of abdominal cavity lining
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Diflucan in dextrose (iso-osmotic) intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.