Who should not take Amikacin SULFATE Vial?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- Clostridium difficile infection
- low amount of calcium in the blood
- extreme loss of body water
- parkinson symptoms
- myasthenia gravis
- ringing in the ears
- disorder of nerve that controls hearing and balance
- kidney disease with reduction in kidney function
- sensation of spinning or whirling
- Food Poisoning of Infant
- Poisoning by Antibiotic Amikacin
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.