What Conditions does Pan Estra Tablet Treat?
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- advanced form of prostate cancer
- wasting of tissues of the vulva
- "change of life" signs
- post-menopausal osteoporosis prevention
- low levels of female hormones in the body called hypogonadism
- primary ovarian failure
- vaginal inflammation due to loss of hormone stimulation
- low estrogen after operation to remove ovaries
- softening of the bones before menopause
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.