What Conditions does Treat?
- chronic hepatitis B
- chronic hepatitis C
- a lung tumor formed of blood vessels
- Kaposi's sarcoma
- cancer of the bladder
- a type of lymphoma involving the skin called mycosis fungoides
- cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- hairy cell leukemia
- carcinoid syndrome
- multiple myeloma
- chronic myelocytic leukemia
- Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myelocytic leukemia
- metastatic renal cell carcinoma
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using interferon alfa-2a injection?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.