Does OXALIPLATIN Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ALKYLATING AGENTS/NALIDIXIC ACID
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/TALIMOGENE LAHERPAREPVEC
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ANAGRELIDE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DOMPERIDONE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DRONEDARONE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ARTEMETHER-LUMEFANTRINE
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/LIVE VACCINES; LIVE BCG
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DISOPYRAMIDE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/CISAPRIDE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/EFALIZUMAB; NATALIZUMAB
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SERTINDOLE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/DROPERIDOL
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOMETHADYL
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SPARFLOXACIN
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HALOFANTRINE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/PIMOZIDE
- SELECTED QT PROLONGING AGENTS/ZIPRASIDONE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/BEPRIDIL
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- OXALIPLATIN/QT PROLONGING AGENTS
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/SODIUM IODIDE I 131
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/FILGOTINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/PONESIMOD
- SELECTED IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS/LEFLUNOMIDE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/LEVOMEPROMAZINE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/PAZOPANIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/BARICITINIB
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/INEBILIZUMAB
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/SELPERCATINIB
- MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS THAT PROLONG QT/CLOZAPINE
- IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVES; IMMUNOMODULATORS/UPADACITINIB
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/HYDROXYZINE
- QT PROLONGING AGENTS/BEDAQUILINE
- IMMUNOSUPPRES;IMMUNOMODUL/SELECTED MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AGENTS
- SELECTED MYELOSUPPRESSIVE AGENTS/DEFERIPRONE
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Eloxatin intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.