What Conditions does DAPSONE Treat?
- infection of the feet caused by Actinomyces bacteria
- infection due to the parasite Toxoplasma gondii
- pneumonia with a fungus called Pneumocystis jirovecii
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia prevention
- pyoderma gangrenosum, a condition where large painful skin sores form
- chronic inflammatory skin disease marked by blisters
- disease of the skin characterized by pus-filled blisters
- pemphigoid, a blistering skin disorder
- disease of the mouth and eyes marked by blisters
- granuloma annulare
- systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using dapsone?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.