Who should not take TOPOSAR?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- a bad infection
- low amount of albumin proteins in the blood
- excess body acid
- decreased function of bone marrow
- decreased blood platelets
- a significant decrease in certain blood clotting cells called platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
- a type of inflammation of the lung called interstitial pneumonitis
- a condition where there is formation of fibrous tissue in the lung called pulmonary fibrosis
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- a patient who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- moderate to severe kidney impairment
- a significant drop in a certain type of white blood cell called a neutrophil
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using VePesid intravenous?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.