What Conditions does Iodoquinol-HC 1 %-1 % Topical Cream Treat?
- ringworm of the body
- athlete's foot
- a type of allergy that causes red and itchy skin called atopic dermatitis
- itching of the anus
- itching of the genital area
- ringworm of scalp
- rash found in the folds of the skin
- skin rash that becomes thick and discolored from rubbing it
- a type of skin condition with redness and itching called eczema
- contact dermatitis
- a type of skin rash that occurs from contact with an offending substance
- ringworm of the groin area
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.