What Conditions does Iodoquinol-HC 1 %-1 % Topical Cream Treat?
- a type of allergy that causes red and itchy skin called atopic dermatitis
- contact dermatitis
- a type of skin rash that occurs from contact with an offending substance
- itching of the anus
- itching of the genital area
- skin rash that becomes thick and discolored from rubbing it
- a type of skin condition with redness and itching called eczema
- a type of skin rash called intertrigo
- ringworm of scalp
- ringworm of the groin area
- ringworm of the body
- athlete's foot
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.