Does Micronase Tablet Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- ANTIDIABETIC AGENTS/GYMNEMA
- ANTIDIABETIC AGENTS/GATIFLOXACIN
- SELECTED BCRP SUBSTRATES/DAROLUTAMIDE
- SELECTED BCRP SUBSTRATES/CAPMATINIB
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/PORFIMER
- SELECTED ORAL INHIBITORS OF BCRP/TALAZOPARIB
- SELECTED PHOTOSENSITIZERS/AMINOLEVULINIC ACID
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SULFONYLUREAS/SYSTEMIC NON-CARDIOSELECTIVE BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED ANTIDIABETICS/MAOIS
- PIOGLIT; REPAGLINIDE; ROSIGLITAZONE; SULFONYLUREA/RIFAMYCINS
- ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL/OXY-PHENYLBUTAZONE
- ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL/SULFONAMIDES
- ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL/CLOFIBRATE
- ANTIDIABETICS, ORAL/ASPIRIN (> 81 MG); SALICYLATES
- SELECTED ANTIDIABETIC AGENTS/CLARITHROMYCIN; TELITHROMYCIN
- GLINIDES; SULFONYLUREAS/ETHYL ALCOHOL
- SELECTED ANTIDIABETIC AGENTS/SELECTED QUINOLONES
- GLIMEPIRIDE; GLIPIZIDE; GLYBURIDE/COLESEVELAM
- SELECTED BCRP SUBSTRATES/SAFINAMIDE
- ANTIDIABETICS/SLT OPHTH NON-CARDIOSELECTIVE BETA-BLOCKERS
- SELECTED ANTIDIABETIC AGENTS/CHLOROQUINE; HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE
- SODIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER; POTASSIUM CHANNEL BLOCKER/LACOSAMIDE
- HYPOGLYCEMICS; INSULIN/BUPROPION
- SULFONYLUREAS/AZOLE ANTIFUNGALS
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.