What Conditions does CISPLATIN Treat?
- osteosarcoma of bone
- ovarian germ cell cancer
- metastatic breast carcinoma
- cancer or malignancy
- progressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- multiple myeloma
- stomach cancer
- pancreatic adenocarcinoma, a cancer that forms in the glands of the pancreas
- lung cancer
- small cell cancer of the lung
- non-small cell lung cancer
- conditioning prior to allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
- carcinoma cancer of the cervix
- cancer of the ovary
- cancer in the lining of the uterus
- squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
- metastatic anal cancer
- testicular germ cell tumor
- invasive bladder cancer
- adrenal cortex carcinoma
- neuroendocrine cancer of the prostate gland
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using cisplatin vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.