Who should not take Ancobon?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- low amount of potassium in the blood
- aplastic anemia due to medication
- decreased function of bone marrow
- decreased blood platelets
- low levels of white blood cells
- low levels of granulocytes
- a type of white blood cell
- liver problems
- abnormal liver function tests
- a mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
- Pyrimidine Analogues
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.