What Conditions does Lyrica Treat?
- Diabetic Complication causing Injury to some Body Nerves
- Nerve Pain from Spinal Cord Injury
- Additional Medication to Treat Partial Seizures
- disorder characterized by stiff
- tender & painful muscles
- nerve pain after herpes
- Extreme Apprehension or Fear of Social Interaction
- acute pain following an operation
- restless leg syndrome
- an extreme discomfort in the calf muscles when sitting or lying down
- "change of life" signs
- Repeated Episodes of Anxiety
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.