Does GUAIFENESIN DAC Interact with other Medications?
These medications are not usually taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
These medications may interact and cause very harmful effects. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- MIXED;INDIRECT SYMPATHOMIMETICS/SELECTED MAOIS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/BENZODIAZEPINES
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/SLEEP DRUGS; TRANQUILIZERS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/MUSCLE RELAXANTS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH AND COLD)/ANTIPSYCHOTICS; PHENOTHIAZINES
- SELECTED CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/PANOBINOSTAT
- ANTICHOLINERGICS; OPIOIDS/ELUXADOLINE
- OPIOIDS (COUGH & COLD)/GABAPENTINOIDS
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 123
- AGENTS THAT AFFECT CATECHOLAMINES/IOBENGUANE I 131
- CODEINE; TRAMADOL/SODIUM OXYBATE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/ERGOT ALKALOIDS
These medications may cause some risk when taken together. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation.
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/GUANETHIDINE
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS/RAUWOLFIA ALKALOIDS
- SYMPATHOMIMETICS (DIRECT, MIXED-ACTING)/METHYLDOPA
- CODEINE/STRONG CYP2D6 INHIBITORS
- OPIOIDS (COUGH & COLD)/SELECTED STIMULANTS
- SELECTED CYP1A2 OR CYP2D6 SUBSTRATES/GIVOSIRAN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN
- AGENTS WITH HYPONATREMIA RISK/DESMOPRESSIN (NOCTURIA)
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
Have you ever purchased Guaifenesin DAC?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.