Erectile Dysfunction News & Features
Exercise Just as Good as Viagra for ED: Study
- FDA Approves First-Ever OTC Erectile Dysfunction Gel
June 13, 2023 — A topical gel that may work faster than erectile dysfunction pills has been approved for over-the-counter use in the United States. The gel, which can help users get an erection within 10 minutes, is already available without a prescription in Europe.
- Sex and Intimacy Without Erections
If you have erectile dysfunction (ED), you and your partner can find exciting new ways to have fun and redefine your sex life. Here are expert tips to get started.
- Getting Intimate: Talking Together About ED
Learn how you and your partner can talk together about erectile dysfunction (ED) and work together to tackle the problem.
- Erections: Use It or Lose It?
Experts discuss whether sex and masturbation help prevent erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Protect Your Erection: 11 Tips
Learn from experts about lifestyle habits that may help prevent erectile dysfunction (ED).
- A Partner’s Guide to Erectile Dysfunction
What you should know about your partner’s erectile dysfunction.
- Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
What are the pros and cons of natural remedies for ED?
- Happy, Healthy, and Hard
Experts explain the connection between a man's overall health and his sexual health.
- Erectile Dysfunction as Warning Sign
Impotence, while not to be taken lightly, isn't a life-threatening condition on its own. Men don't actually need sex to stay alive (no matter what they may tell their wives). But impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, can in fact portend some deadly health problems.
- Erectile Dysfunction During Sex
Learn more about erectile dysfunction during sex.
- Men: Troubleshoot Your Sex Life
Follow these 5 steps to improve your sexual vitality and performance as you get older.
- Impotence Imposes on Relationships
Impotence -- or erectile dysfunction -- can pose problems in a relationship. But that doesn't mean they can't be overcome with treatment -- and patience.