Atrial Fibrillation Features
- Things People With AFib Wish You Knew
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) can make your heart beats too fast, too slow, or erratically. Here’s what some people say it's like to live with AFib.
- Living With the Side Effects of AFib
Your life will probably change in some ways after a diagnosis of atrial fibrillation (AFib). The symptoms can lead to shifts in your routine. It’s even normal to feel anxious or fearful at first. But with treatment and some healthy lifestyle changes, you can learn to manage the side effects of AFib.
- Marijuana and AFib
Is marijuana safe when you have AFib? Find out what the experts say.
- 5 Heart Rate Myths Debunked
Myths and facts about heart rates, including what an erratic heart rate means and the link between your pulse and stress.
- Helping Someone With AFib: Medical Issues
How to help your loved one manage their medical care for atrial fibrillation.
- Helping Someone With AFib: Healthy Lifestyle
Healthy diet, exercise, and lifestyle tips when your loved one has AFib.
- Ease the Stress of a Heart Condition
If you're living with a heart problem, find ways to manage your stress so you feel better and stay healthy.
- Can You Exercise With Atrial Fibrillation?
Your heart needs exercise, even when you're living with AFib. A few simple tips can help you do it safely.
- Traveling Safely With Atrial Fibrillation
No need to get anxious about hitting the road when you have atrial fibrillation, or AFib. Plan ahead to make your trip fun and relaxing.
- Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation
Your guide to signs and symptoms of atrial fibrillation, a heart rhythm disorder.
- Procedures That Reset Your Heart's Rhythm
When medications alone can't get or keep your heartbeat regular, doctors try electrical cardioversion and ablation to relieve symptoms of AFib.