HIV AIDS Videos
HIV and Mental Health
- HIV and Life Without Fear
“Modern HIV treatment just lets me live my life as I fully want to,” says Josh Ropiequet, who’s been undetectable since 2011.
- Myths and Facts: HIV Testing
There’s no excuse not to get an HIV test. There are several simple tests available, even some you can do at home.
- How HIV Treatment Can Cause Weight Gain
HIV is often associated with a loss of appetite and therefore weight loss. But treatment can swing the scale in the other direction. Why is that?
- Retaining Muscle Mass With HIV
Unwanted weight loss and decreased muscle mass are common with HIV. Here’s how to hold on to your strength with diet and exercise.
- Countdown: Risky Sex Versus Healthy Sex
Protect both you and your partner through these habits.
- Life with HIV: Geoffrey
Geoffrey shares his thought process and outlook on life post-diagnosis.
- Ask the Expert: Talking with Your Partner About Safe Sex
An expert shares strategies to foster honest conversations about HIV status as a relationship becomes more intimate.
- Ask the Expert: How to Lighten the Awkward Conversation with Your Partner About Your HIV Status
An infectious disease expert shares tips she uses to prepare her patients for difficult discussions around HIV status.
- The Truth About Rapid HIV Tests
Rapid tests for HIV are fast and easy, but you may have a few questions. Is there an at-home brand? How often should you get tested?
- Pick the Right Condom to Protect Yourself
When it comes to condoms, the correct fit and material can help prevent sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.
- What to Know About Life With HIV
An HIV diagnosis doesn’t mean you can’t live a normal life. What lifestyle changes should you consider to avoid complications?
- Truvada to Prevent HIV
Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses Truvada’s effectiveness in preventing HIV.
- Overcome Your HIV Test Fears
People can live long, rich lives with a positive HIV diagnosis. Ease your mind. Don't be afraid. Get tested.