Inflammatory Bowel Disease Crohns Disease News & Features
- Anxiety, Depression Climbing Among People With IBD
March 24, 2023 — At the same time, many health care providers believe that patients’ mental health needs are being met.
- An Ostomy Pouch Set Them Free From UC
Two people living with an ostomy pouch for ulcerative colitis (UC) share candid stories about their struggles and successes.
- What People Who Have IBD Wish You Knew
Inflammatory bowel disease can be a tough thing to talk about. If you know someone with IBD, learn a few things they wish you knew.
- What Happens When You Stop Taking Crohn’s Meds?
When you have Crohn’s disease, you probably have to take medications long term. But can you stop if you’re feeling better? Here’s what you need to know.
- Crohn’s Disease: Hacks for Life With a Colostomy Bag
People share their advice on how to make day-to-day life with a colostomy bag more comfortable.
- Can Kombucha Help With Crohn’s Disease?
Some people with Crohn’s disease try kombucha to prevent or ease symptoms. Kombucha is made of tea and is high in probiotics. But will it help or hurt?
- Best Exercises for Crohn’s Disease
Should you work out if you have Crohn’s? Yes. Find out what kind of activity is best for people with this chronic condition.
- My Life With Crohn's
What’s it like to live with Crohn’s disease? One woman shares her story.
- Digestive Disorders and Your Job
Balancing IBD and your career can be hard. These tips may help you navigate some challenging times much more easily.