Irritable Bowel Syndrome Features
Tips for Dressing if You Have IBS
- Managing Your Chronic Constipation
Long-term constipation can make you want to put your life on hold. Learn how to manage your symptoms so you can get through your day.
- How to Talk About Your IBS-D
Not sure how to talk to your friends and family about your IBS-D? These pointers can get you started.
- IBS-D Travel Tips
Tips on traveling with your IBS-D.
- Help for IBS: Medications, Diet, and More
Your best bet for IBS may involve a special diet, medicine, supplements, stress relief, and alternative treatments, or all of the above.
- IBS During Pregnancy: What to Expect
Irritable bowel syndrome can get worse when you’re a mom-to-be. Here’s how to manage your symptoms during those 9 months.
- Fibromyalgia and IBS: What’s the Connection?
If you have fibromyalgia, you’re likely to have IBS, too. Find out how they are connected and what you can do to manage the symptoms.
- Tips to Ease Your Fear of Pooping in Public Places
Worried you’ll have an urgent need to hit the restroom when you’re away from home? Here’s how to be prepared.
- 9 IBS Myths, Debunked
Do you know the truth about irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?
- 8 Social-Life Tips for IBS-D
Is IBS-D limiting your social life? Here are eight tips that can help get you back out there.
- Living with IBS: One Young Woman's Story
Irritable bowel syndrome is a painful, scary, and sometimes embarrassing condition. Here's how one young woman has learned to cope.
- Supplements for IBS: What Works?
Experts discuss fiber, probiotics, prebiotics, and more for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Top 10 Videos of 2008: Readers' Choice
A list of WebMD's 10 most viewed videos of 2008.
- Tips for Traveling With IBS
Don't let your IBS symptoms keep you from seeing the world or visiting relatives. With planning and perseverance, you can have a wonderful vacation.