Infertility and Reproduction Features
How to Boost Your Reproductive Health
- Same-Sex Couples Face Fertility Issues When Trying to Conceive
Same-sex couples face fertility issues, financial challenges, and more when trying to conceive.
- Infertility: Why It Happens and What You Can Do
Struggling to conceive? Get the scoop on possible causes and treatment options.
- Mother Nature vs. Infertility Treatment
Still not pregnant? When to seek infertility treatment and when to let nature take its course.
- New Trends in Infertility Treatment
Experts describe the latest advances in techniques for treating infertility.
- Stressing Over Infertility
While it may be a while before the pathway between stress and infertility is clear, what is known right now is that reducing stress levels seems to help.
- Boxers vs. Briefs: Increasing Sperm Count
For about one-half of couples with fertility problems, experts say low sperm count is the cause. But maybe something as simple as changing the kind of underwear a man wears can make a difference.
- The Ancient Art of Infertility Treatment
Many couples trying to get pregnant find themselves turning to an age-old treatment for help -- acupuncture -- and it's working.
- Getting Pregnant Can Be Harder Than It Looks
About 85 percent of all couples will get pregnant within a year, but it's also wise to have some realistic expectations.